2022 Anthem Healthy Lifestyles Health Coaching Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR WELLNESS PROGRAM ACTIVITY REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. GIVEAWAY OPEN TO CURRENT HEALTHY LIFESTYLES ELIGIBLE MEMBERS WITH ACCESS TO HEALTH COACHING OR TOBACCO COACHING. PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES PARTICIPANT’S FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. GIVEAWAY DESCRIPTION AND ELIGIBILITY: The 2022 AnthemHealthy Lifestyles “Health Coaching” Giveaway (the “Giveaway,” or “Promotion”) is offered only to current Anthem Health Planmembers whose plans give them access to the Sharecare “Healthy Lifestyles Health Coaching” or “Tobacco Coaching” Program (the “Wellness Program”) (collectively, “Member(s)”) and enrolled spouses/domestic partners of such Members (along with Members, “Participant(s)” or “you”), each of whom are legal residents of one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (D.C.), are at least the age of majority in their U.S. state of residence, which is eighteen (18) in most U.S. states but is nineteen (19) in Alabama and Nebraska and twenty-one (21) in Mississippi, as of the date of entry. This is not a Contest. You will not be competing with any other Participant. Sharecare, Inc. (“Sharecare”) and its advertising agencies, and promotional partners (collectively “Release Entities”) and their employees are not eligible to enter or win. All Participants are required to have an active e-mail account and Internet access at the beginning of their entry and remain employed and enrolled through prize award to win a prize in this Giveaway. Other eligibility requirements for the Promotion may apply.
2. ENTRY PERIOD: The Giveaway begins on July 1, 2022, at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Daylight Savings Time (“EDT”) and ends when a total of One Hundred (100) Participants have submitted Entries, OR on December 30, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. EDT, whichever comes first (the “Entry Period”). The Giveaway’s website database clock will be the official timekeeper for Entries in the Giveaway.
3. HOW TO ENTER AND WIN: To enter, Participants must enroll (or have enrolled) in the Health Coaching program or Tobacco Coaching program in 2022 and must complete your third health coaching session or tobacco coaching session, respectively, via telephone by December 30, 2022 (each an “Entry”). To enroll, the Participant can either call 877-252-8410, or enroll online by registering for Sharecare as an enterprise user through the registration page associated with their Wellness Program, navigating to the Achieve page of the web or mobile Sharecare platform, selecting the Coaching or Tobacco Cessation program, and answering a few questions to complete enrollment. Limit one (1) Entry per Participant. As an alternate method of entering, Participants may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request an alternate Entry.
The first 100 Participants who submit an Entry will be awarded a Visa gift card valued at fifty and 00/100 US dollars ($50) (the “Prize(s)”). Participants who have qualified to win a Prize will receive an email with a unique code and instructions for redeeming the Prize. Limit one (1) Prize per Participant. Approximate retail value of the Prize is $50. Prizes will be mailed or emailed to the address provided by the Participant in the required acceptance documentation. Visa is not affiliated with the Promotion.
5. GENERAL PRIZE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: All Participants are required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.
If any potential Participant fails or refuses to sign and return any documentation required by Sponsor within the time period required by Sponsor or if the Prize or a Prize notification is returned as rejected, faulty, unclaimed or returned as undeliverable to such potential Participant, such potential Participant may be disqualified. If any potential Participant is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules, such potential Participant may be disqualified. If, for any reason, more bona fide Participants come forward seeking to claim Prizes in excess of the number of each type of Prize set forth in these Official Rules, the Participant, or remaining Participants, as the case may be, eligible to receive the available number of Prizes will be included in a random drawing. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each Participant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Neither the Sponsor nor the Release Entities are not in any way responsible or liable for damages resulting from shipping and handling, loss, use or misuse of any Prize awarded in this Giveaway.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including, without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, in whole or in part, at any time, without notice and award the Prizes using all eligible entries received as of or after (if applicable) this termination or suspension date. Any person who supplies false information, obtains Entries by fraudulent means or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these Official Rules in an attempt to obtain any prize will forfeit any Prize won and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an individual who actually submitted an online or phone device Entry, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail account by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
8. RELEASES AND INDEMNITY: All Participants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to indemnify, release and hold harmless Sponsor and Release Entities from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, injuries or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) accessing the Sponsor or Releases Entities’ web sites, (b) participating in any aspect of the Giveaway, including, without limitation, while preparing for, participating in and/or traveling to or from any Prize or Giveaway-related activity, including, without limitation, any injury, damage, death, loss or accident to person or property, (c) the receipt, ownership, possession, use or misuse of any Prize awarded, (d) viruses or any downloading or other problems with the Giveaway application, or (e) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any Prize. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any Prize, except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the Prize. The Participant bears all risk of loss or damage to his/her respective Prize after it has been delivered.
9. GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTES; LIMITATIONS OF LIABILTIY: By participating, Participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules, the terms and use and privacy policies of Sponsor’s or any Release Entities’ websites (if any and if applicable to Participant’s method of participating) and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. The Promotion and these Official Rules shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of Participants, Sponsor or the Release Entities in connection with the Promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other states laws.
Except where prohibited, as a condition of participating in this Promotion, Participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, or any prizes awarded, or the determination of Participants shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will a Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g., costs associated with entering this Giveaway), and Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of Georgia, in the City of Atlanta, County of Fulton, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator will apply the substantive laws of the state of Georgia, will issue a written decision and will have the power to award any legal remedies except as limited by these Official Rules. The parties will split the arbitrator’s fee; provided, however, if applicable law requires Sponsor to pay the arbitrator’s fee in order for the arbitration provision to be enforceable, Sponsor shall have the discretion to elect to pay such fees and proceed to arbitration. Participant irrevocably waives any right to bring or join in any class action regarding the Promotion. Judgment upon the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. This arbitration provision shall be deemed to be self-executing, and in the event that any party fails to appear to any properly noticed arbitration proceeding, an award may be entered against such party notwithstanding said failure to appear.
BY ENTERING THE GIVEAWAY, PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND PARTICIPANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS $50.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (3) PARTICIPANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND PARTICIPANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. SPONSOR: Anthem, Inc. 220 Virginia Avenue, Indianapolis, IN
11. ADMINISTRATOR: Sharecare, Inc., 355 East Paces Ferry Rd. NE, Atlanta, GA 30305.
Abbreviated Rules: *NO PURCHASE OR WELLNESS PROGRAM ACTIVITY NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Promotion open until 100 Entries are received OR December 30, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET (whichever comes first). Must enroll in the coaching program in 2022, then complete your third coaching session by December 30, 2022 to qualify. ARV of Prize is $50. Must be at least 18 years of age to enter. For Official Rules, visit https://www.sharecare.com/pages/anthem-coaching-2022-rules. Sponsor: Anthem, Inc, Indianapolis, IN.