ProMedica Veg Out Challenge Sweepstakes Rules
Disclaimer: Rules pending final approval.
NO PURCHASE OR WELLNESS ACTIVITY NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OFFERED TO ACTIVE PROMEDICA EMPLOYEES AT THE TIME OF THE DRAWING WHO ARE LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS, AGE 18 YEARS OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Veg Out Challenge Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open to all active ProMedica (“Sponsor”) employees (collectively, “Participant(s)” or “you”), who are legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) and at time of entry are at least eighteen (18) years of age, or the age of majority in their respective state, whichever is older. Employees, officers and directors of Promotion administrator Sharecare Operating Company, Inc. (“Sharecare”) and its affiliates or vendors involved in delivery of the Promotion (collectively, “Promotions Entities”) are not eligible. All applicable federal, state, and local rules apply. By entering, Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the final decision of the Sponsor.
- TO ENTER: The Promotion begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on February 1, 2024 and is open until 11:59 PM ET on February 14, 2024 (“Promotion Period”). To enter, Participant must register for Sharecare through the dedicated on-boarding portal for Participant’s health plan or employer, and follow the steps to track a well-balanced, healthy and nutritious diet for at least 7 days during the Promotion Period. Limit one (1) entry per person during the Promotion Period. Internet access required to enter the promotion.
Alternate Entries: As an alternative to the entry method above, Participants may provide their name, address, phone number, and email address on a three by five (3 X 5) index card and mail it to: Sharecare, Inc., c/o Marketing – ProMedica Registration Sweepstakes, 255 East Paces Ferry Rd NE, Suite 700, Atlanta, GA 30305. Only cards postmarked by 11:59 PM ET on February 14, 2024, will be eligible. Limit one (1) entry per person during the Promotion Period, whether under this alternate method or the regular method. Sponsor is not responsible for cards lost or damaged in the mail. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person who submits more than the maximum allowed entries or who Sponsor believes, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, has attempted to game the Promotion using multiple email addresses or the like.
- WINNERS SELECTION: Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to select 40 winner(s) from all eligible entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. The drawing will occur on or around March 1, 2024.
- PRIZES: Each winner will receive a $75.00 Gift Card (“Prize”). Each Prize has an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of $75.00. Limit one (1) Prize per Participant. Total ARV of all Prizes is $3000.00. Winners will receive their prize notification and Prize within approximately 8-10 weeks after the end of the Promotion. Expenses not specified are winner’s responsibility.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS: Winner(s) will be notified by email, phone, postal mail and/or express mail at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Inability to contact a winner, failure by winner to reply to the winners notice by the date specified by Sponsor, or the return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in the prize being forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries by random drawing. Prize winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and/or a publicity release, which must be returned within time period specified in notification letter or an alternate winner may be selected. No prize transfer or cash redemption. No prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability or any other reason as solely determined by Sponsor, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded.
- TAXES: Taxes on prize and all expenses related to acceptance and use of prize are the sole responsibility of winner.
- PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS: By participating, Participant agrees to these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Promotion.
- RESTRICTED CONDUCT: If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including, without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, in whole or in part, at any time, without notice and award the Prizes using all eligible entries received as of or after (if applicable) this termination or suspension date. Any person who supplies false information, obtains Entries by fraudulent means or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these Official Rules in an attempt to obtain any prize will forfeit any Prize won and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an individual who actually submitted an online or phone device entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail account by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- RELEASES: All Participants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to release Sponsor and the Promotions Entities from any and all liability, claims, damages, injuries or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) accessing the Sponsor or Releases Entities’ web sites, (b) participating in any aspect of the Promotion, (c) the receipt, ownership, possession, use or misuse of any Prize awarded, (d) viruses or any downloading or other problems with the Promotion, or (e) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any Prize. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any Prize, except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the Prize. The Participant bears all risk of loss or damage to his/her respective Prize after it has been delivered.
- GOVERNING LAW/DISPUTES/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY/JURY TRIAL WAIVER: By participating, Participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules, the terms and use and privacy policies of Sponsor and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. The Promotion and these Official Rules shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, USA. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of Participants, Sponsor or the Promotions Entities in connection with the Promotion will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.
BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND PARTICIPANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS $50.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (3) PARTICIPANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND PARTICIPANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. PARTICIPANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AND ANY RIGHT TO BRING OR JOIN IN ANY CLASS ACTION REGARDING THE PROMOTION.
- SPONSOR: ProMedica, 100 Madison Ave, Toledo, OH 43604
Abbreviated Rules: NO PURCHASE OR WELLNESS ACTIVITY NECESSARY. Internet access required. Promotion open until February 14, 2024 at 11:59PM ET. Open to ACTIVE PROMEDICA EMPLOYEES AT THE TIME OF THE DRAWING who are legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia). Must be at least 18 years of age to enter. Void where prohibited. Total ARV of all prizes is $3000.00. See Official Rules at sharecare.com/pages/promedica-veg-out-sweepstakes-rules. Sponsor: ProMedica, 100 Madison Ave, Toledo, OH 43604.