Show Some Heart Promotion Rules
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Show Some Heart Promotion (“Promotion”) is open to all residents of the State of Georgia who at time of entry are at least eighteen (18) years of age (collectively, “Participant(s)” or “you”).Employees, officers and directors of Sharecare, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates (collectively, “Promotions Entities”) are not eligible. All applicable federal, state, and local rules apply. By entering, Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the final decision of the Sponsor.
2. TO ENTER: The Promotion begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 21, 2021, and is open until 11:59 PM ET on June 30, 2022 (“Promotion Period”). To enter, Participant must follow the instructions on the Promotion webpage to submit an entry demonstrating how the Participant is making a positive impact in their Georgia community. As an alternative to the entry method above, Participants may provide their name, address, phone number, email address, and entry information (text and photos, as applicable) and mail it to Sharecare, Inc., Attn: Marketing, 255 E. Paces Ferry Rd. NE, Suite 700, Atlanta, Georgia, 30305. Only mail-in entries postmarked by 11:59 PM ET on June 30, 2022 will be eligible. Limit one (1) entry per person during the Promotion Period, whether under the alternate method or the regular method. Sponsor is not responsible for cards lost or damaged in the mail. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person who submits more than the maximum allowed entries or who Sponsor believes, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, has attempted to game the Promotion using multiple email addresses or the like.
3. WINNERS SELECTION: Sponsor will determine winners in its sole discretion. Entry does not guarantee Participants any odds of winning. Number of winners will be chosen by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
4. PRIZES: Winners will each receive one replica Atlanta Hawks jersey of Sponsor’s choosing, in consultation with winners regarding jersey size (“Prize”). The Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena are not affiliated with the Promotion. The Prize has an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of $[___]. Total ARV of all Prizes is $[___]. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Winners will receive their prize notification and Prize within approximately 6-8 weeks after the end of the Promotion. Expenses not specified are winner’s responsibility. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen Prizes will not be replaced. No substitution, exchange or transfer of Prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize for one of equal or greater value.
5. PRIZE CONDITIONS: Winner(s) will be notified by email, phone, postal mail and/or express mail at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Inability to contact a winner, failure by winner to reply to the winners notice by the date specified by Sponsor, or the return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in the prize being forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries by random drawing. Prize winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and (unless prohibited by law) a publicity release, which must be returned within the time period specified in the notification letter or an alternate winner may be selected. No prize transfer or cash redemption. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any Prize, except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the Prize. Winner bears all risk of loss or damage to his/her respective Prize after it has been delivered.
6. TAXES: Taxes on prize and all expenses related to acceptance and use of prize are the sole responsibility of winner.
7. PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS: By participating, Participants agree: (a) to these rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Promotion; (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotions Entities from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from their participation in the Promotion or their acceptance, use or misuse of prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage; and if a winner, (c) to permit Sponsor to use his or her name, photograph, likeness, statements as provided in entry, biographical information, voice, voice likeness and city and state address (in each case as applicable) for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in all media, including but not limited to on air and on its websites in perpetuity, without compensation and (unless prohibited by law) agree to execute specific consent to such use upon request.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, Promotions Entities, and the officers, directors and employees of each are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) any human error which may occur in the processing of entries; (ii) electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, or server malfunction which may occur in the processing of entries; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (iv) late, lost, misdirected, stolen, illegible or incomplete entries or postage-due mail; or (v) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted.
9. OTHER ERRORS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or any portion thereof should virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the promotion. Sponsor may proceed in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Entry information becomes property of Sponsor. Internet entry must be made by the entrant only at the authorized website address of the Promotion. Entries may not be made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial promotion subscription notification and/or entering service sites. Any winner who enters by any of the methods described above will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time in the event it is determined that the entrant has not complied with these Official Rules.
10. GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE; DAMAGES AND JURY TRIAL WAIVER: PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE APPROPRIATE STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN THE STATE OF GEORGIA; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION BUT IN NO EVENT WILL PARTICIPANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND PARTICIPANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED ARE HEREBY WAIVED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Participant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia. This Promotion is governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, with jurisdiction and venue in County of State of Sponsor as listed in these Official Rules and all claims must be resolved in the courts of County of State of Sponsor as listed in these Official Rules.
11. DATA PRIVACY: Personal information collected from Participants during the Promotion is subject to Sponsor’s privacy statement available at https://www.sharecare.com/static/privacypolicy, and except as otherwise provided in these Official Rules, will be treated in accordance with the terms of that statement.
12. SPONSOR: Sharecare, Inc. 255 E. Paces Ferry Rd. NE, Suite 700, Atlanta, GA 30305.