Keeping healthy people healthy, changing lifestyles of people at risk, and optimizing care for those with chronic conditions. Strengthen these pillars of healthcare in your community at speed and scale with Sharecare. Engage your current patients, acquire new patients, and improve the health of the communities you serve.
One platform. Many solutions.
The Sharecare platform offers an innovative stand alone or unified solution suite designed to solve multiple intersecting challenges for the healthcare ecosystem.
Health Information Management (HIM)
Automate health information requests, using a simple and efficient consent-based record access management solution to reduce administrative burdens for record delivery and audits, leveraging actionable analytics and AI to consolidate and manage data for record management and revenue analysis. Learn more
- Release of Information (ROI)
- Medical record requests and retrieval
- Medical record audits and reviews
- Medical record dynamic insights (AI)
- Disability/FMLA Forms Management
Value based care
Quality reporting solutions that help providers, practices and systems measure their performance and success with value-based programs including MIPS and Medicare’s Quality Payment Program. Learn more
- High risk patient stratification
- High cost claimant analysis and segmentation
- Care gap analysis
- Clinical cost per case analysis
- Clinical measures and reporting
- Practice provider and network performance
Works with payors to maximize a provider’s claims acceptance with lower administrative costs, reducing payor and patient abrasion while greatly improving revenue cycle management (RCM). Learn more
- Denial management services
- Audit management services
- Clinical validation
- Submission claim review insights (AI)
- Coding & pricing audits
Chronic condition management
Solutions that help providers identify eligible patients for diabetes and obesity management solutions and give providers confidence that these services are covered and billable, as well as the convenience of digital prescriptions integrated into the provider workflow.
- Diabetes Solution (Inpatient): Personalized high touch interventions with technology
- Diabetes Solution (Outpatient): Remote care, DSMES, Continuous Glucose Monitoring
- Ornish Lifestyle Medicine: Heart disease (intensive cardiac rehab)
- Remote Patient Management: Diabetes, hypertension, obesity management and more
Digital patient platform
Differentiate your care by integrating these services with the most powerful digital health platform available with the ability to generate care gap reminders that are seamlessly integrated into the patient’s digital healthcare journey.
- Digital care plans
- Care gap closure
- Patient reported outcomes
Adventist Health believes that the future of healthcare goes beyond the role of traditional hospitals. Sustained well-being improvement across an entire community requires having an environment and social policies that encourage healthy behaviors.
Our shared commitment to studying, creating and implementing digital health technologies will drive greater value to our patients in ways that will help them live their healthiest lives.
Ready to see the
Contact us to schedule a demo to learn more.